Roto-Rooter / No Show

United States Review updated:

A serviceman was confirmed to be at my home between 5 - 7 p.m. At 7 p.m. I was called by dispatcher to say he was running late would be wrapping up his current job and heading to my home (approximately 20 minutes away). At 8 p.m. when no one arrived, I called the dispatcher who apologized and said they would call me when he was on his way. At 9 p.m. he was a no show and it was time for me to get ready for bed. I again called the dispatcher and told her to cancel the order and how dissatisfied I was with the service. I stayed home from work to wait for someone who never showed.

"Thank you for scheduling your service with Roto-Rooter. One of our customer service professionals will process your request for service.

You will receive a call on the day you requested service, Tuesday, Apr 28, to confirm an approximate time that the service technician will arrive.

Order ID : [protected]"

Fl

Comments

• De
      Dec 28, 2010
    Roto-Rooter - warrenty
    Roto-Rooter
    Colorado Springs
    Colorado

Too bad you can't trust Roto-rooter to clean the pipes. Instead of pulling a tree root ball out (as past plumbers had), the tech tried to push it down the line. The tech even stated (to me and district) he ran the full 110 feet down the line. After giving him a check, he added "No guarantee until video inspection done." on the invoice. No comment of why or any problems he had. First washing machine of clothes, the line is still backed up. Calls to the local and district offices. Even with a video showing the root ball and a transponder showing it at 97-1/2 (2-1/2 feet short of the main). Roto-rooter still would not come out to redo the job unless I paid a second fee. Had to hire a 2nd plumber to redo the sloppy job. He snagged it with the blades and pulled the 2 foot long root ball out. I even got a discount because he had just finished another botched roto-rooter job one street up. I'll never call Roto again!

Jan 18, 2012

I got screwed also and would never do business with rotor router