Roto-Rooter / No Show
A serviceman was confirmed to be at my home between 5 - 7 p.m. At 7 p.m. I was called by dispatcher to say he was running late would be wrapping up his current job and heading to my home (approximately 20 minutes away). At 8 p.m. when no one arrived, I called the dispatcher who apologized and said they would call me when he was on his way. At 9 p.m. he was a no show and it was time for me to get ready for bed. I again called the dispatcher and told her to cancel the order and how dissatisfied I was with the service. I stayed home from work to wait for someone who never showed.
"Thank you for scheduling your service with Roto-Rooter. One of our customer service professionals will process your request for service.
You will receive a call on the day you requested service, Tuesday, Apr 28, to confirm an approximate time that the service technician will arrive.
Order ID : [protected]"
More Roto-Rooter Complaints & Reviews
- Roto-Rooter - Rip off Artist 
- Roto-Rooter - Plumbing rip off 
- Roto-Rooter - Price 
- Roto-Rooter - Overcharged for an unprofessional service
- Roto Rooter - Fraud and cheating 
- Roto Rooter - Lousy Customer Service
- Roto Rooter Monroe Louisiana - GROSSLY OVERCHARGED 
- Roto Rooter - Damaged our property 
- Roto Rooter Plumbing - Bad service
- Roto Rooter - over priced/rip offs/poor work!