Rotmans Furniture / Poor quality

The furniture that I got from Rotman's ***! I had only used it twice and looks 10 yrs old. One of their guys came to check the leather sofa and told me that unfortunately they do not use great materials in the inside and is nothing they can do .and said to go to another store to purchase the cushions. instead of Rotman’s be able to exchange it...I’m so disappointed will be the first and last time I purchase my furniture there.

2400 dollars for the set? Never again buying from them and for 4 months they haven't even mail a statement.

Va

Comments

• Ca
      1st of May, 2013

Rotmans customer serviced needs a lesson on evaluating and handling customers! I will never purchase an item or recommend!
    I decided that this would be the year we would do our home over. The sales people were wonderful, the front desk was wonderful anyone walking thru, always made sure I was being helped, even customer service was very prompt in getting back to me, to tell me my dogs had probably torn the cushions on my 5 month old sectional? Well that's odd, my dogs do not enter the house! My children have allergies, so they are outdoors or in their kennel. Well did you tell the technician that, I did and then he asked about the ottoman having a split, I bought it from the attic that way because it is covered with a tray, she said, " oh I will have to get back to you"! The technician said things while he was here to make me believe he hadn't been doing this long. Ex: He told me we would just have to zipper off the cushions to repair. Oops, the cushions do not zip! He came back into the house and ripped the informational tag off the bottom, I would have removed gently, so not to rip any thing. When I purchased the sofa the salesman and I discussed durability, knowing it was going into a kids tv room. No shoes or food allowed in that room. Every cushion has an odd tear small but as I showed the tech when you sit on the cushions it pulls almost like a pair of nylons. I am afraid to let the kids sit on it, only to make the holes worse. When Gina called me again, she was already confrontational. She said, immediately we are not excepting the claim, it is only on the seats, I started to tell her there is one on back and why I thought the seats were effected, and she blew me off mid sentence, thanking me for my time! Well I can say being in customer service for 30 plus years, excuse me but, are you kidding the material is crap if this is the case. I never spoke price with any sales person only quality!