Rotita.comreturning items and unable to access account

C Jan 19, 2018 Review updated:

Hi
I am trying to return some items that I got however I am unable to get into my account. It tells me that my email address doesn't exist however I have reciepts and confirmation sent to my email from Rotita. I am also unable to submit a ticket and I am concerned that I will not be able to send my parcels back in time.
Could someone assist please?

• K
      Jan 21, 2018

I am also experiencing the exact same problem!
    Bought the item through PayPal so am going to contact them.

• N
      Feb 07, 2018

I am having the same issue. I am being sent emails daily asking for my delivery address to be confirmed by clicking on a link, but the link is not available. The I try to log on to be told my email address does not exist yet they are emailing me to that address.

I am getting very annoyed and frustrated and will be asking for a refund via Paypal.

• P
      Mar 29, 2018

I am not satisfied with my shopping experience here. I do not like the ordering procedure, shipping procedure & I have no idea how to make a return which I need to know to send back a top that is way to small. These items are not sized using American sizing which I did not know when ordering. Please inform me how to make a return asap. Thank you for your help. Patricia Fahrner