Rotita.com / return

1 Gaithersburg, MD, United States

I placed an order for three items I returned two of them Rotita acknowledged they received the items back and they wanted to give me a credit coupon I express that I wanted the refund to my form of payment which was my PayPal account rotita then reply they would refund my PayPal account after 2 weeks of not getting the refund I contacted PayPal, PayPal did investigation which was denied because rotita.com told PayPal that I had not returned the items and when I went into my Rotita.com account it did not show the back & forth conversation we had regarding the refund at all. The last one show the information that the representative gave me on how to make my return and the address to send it. I gave PayPal my tracking number they verified that rotita had received the items back and gave me my refund; my question is where did the correspondence back and forth from rotita disappear to when they told me they had received the items and then when I log back in those replies were deleted Rotita.com cannot be trusted !

Sy