Rotitaswimsuit

I order a swim suite April 3, 2016 through pay pal, well it's April 19, 2016 and I still have NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT!!! the order number is as follows WW1604040841584765, the grand total was $25.72. the confirmation that I received said that I would receive it within 1-4 working days. You stated that I would receive a tracking # to track my order and you failed to do that as well. My product should had been sent to 192 Oxford Street, Orange, NJ 07050, however, it is saying unshipped!!! My phone number is as follows [protected] and/or [protected]. thanks.

Ms. Tyson

An

Comments

Apr 19, 2016

I ordered a swim suite on April 3, 2016 and did not receive my purchased product as of yet. the order # that Rotita.com sent me was WW1604040841584765.

• Sh
      Apr 19, 2016

I agree with you. I ordered on 4/6/2016. I have sent them ticket after ticket. Finally someone responded asking what my order # was and now I am again waiting for my answer. I ordered a swimsuit. It originally said it ships in 1-4 days, now it shows 7-12 days. We are at 13 days and still no answer. I wish I could get my money back.