SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Rotita / sweatsuit

Unknown, United States

I ordered this merchandise on December 30. I checked their (bogus) size chart. I ordered the suit in size large as the size chart indicated that would be the right size. I received the merchandise on January 17. I can barely wear the pants. The top doesn't fit at all. Getting in touch with this company is impossible. They do not want returns. They will only return 60% of the purchase price because (as they put it) the other 40% pays them back for shipping and handling costs. My fear is I ordered other merchandise from them that same day. If the sizing is off as far as it was on the the sweat suit I am screwed. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS CORRUPT COMPANY!

Ma
Jan 18, 2017

Post your comment