Rotitaitem does not fit

I ordered a jacket from this site and it said uk size 18/20 which I ordered thinking it would be uk size but it's very small. I emailed them and the way they have replied makes me feel that I'm in fault for ordering the wrong size as it Asian sizes but that should be made aware to uk customers on the sizing charts which it isn't. I asked for my money back and they said normally the customer would need to return the item but because of the posting fee they said it would cost me more and they said they would give me compensation I explained I wanted the full refund for the item, they said they would offer me 15% compensation! Which I could use for my next order. I will not be using this company again! Their customer service is terrible, especially making a customer feel like they are in the wrong.since emailing me back that I would I would not be using them again they have not replied. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Ei
Mar 13, 2016

Comments

• Li
      Mar 20, 2016

Very bad site to order from. Rotita didn't send my order for 3 weeks so I started a dispute via PayPal. They told me to close my dispute & then they would dispatch my order. I informed them the dispute would remain open until I received my order, that's when they failed to reply to my complaints!! PayPal has to investigate them. VERY poor company. Will never use again just glad I paid via PayPal so I could get my money back.