Ross Store # 1517

Posted: Jul 27, 2017 by

unprofessional service

Puyallup, Washington
Ross Store in Puyallup, WA Phone 2534456700...I was there on 7/27/2017 32 mins standing in line but only one cashier at the register. It was a long wait, long line, still she didn't call for back up. When I got up to the register I asked why she can't call for back up. Rudely she answered "well I am the only cashier" so when I asked about other employees on the floor 5 of them...she answered again with a mean face "they're not cashiers they're my stockers"...she said she's the supervisor in charge. ...so I got my stuff n waited for my sister 5 mins later 2 employees walked up to the counter n logged in..they were on the floor which this Supervisor Molly initially said "well they're my stockers"...This Supervisor Molly is extremely unprofessional and rude. She looks mean n pissed not sure if her pregnancy is pulling her down but come on don't bring your personal issues to business matter.

Ross Store # 1517Ross Store # 1517

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree