Ross Dress for Lessservice

I was on line got off the line to see some jewelry. One of the employees call the manager and the security guard called the manager she (Ena) walked away walked around then a cashier told her I was waiting she stop spoke to the security and another man before help making wait more then 20 minutes.
I tried on a ring then purchased and choose a ring. She (Ena) stated I had to go back on the line after wait 2o minutes for her to help me. one of the cashier told I was already on the line and Ena argued I should go on line.
I was on lunch and did not have the time to waste.

Furthermore, I have been a regular customer at this particular Ross for more then a year in addition to going to other locations.

As a manager she should be the one trying to defuse the situation instead of inciting an argument with a customer.
This is the first in incident I have ever had since I've been shopping at Ross and I truly hope it's the last.

I will be telling my friends and family no to shop at this store.

Without the customer there would be no Ross and no job for her.

She really need to look around to see how much stores are closing because people do not like dealing with the nasty employees and rather shop online.

Please train Ms. Ena Manager of your Aventura, FL store in public rela