Ross Dress for Less / mean management
As I was strolling with my merchandise to the check-out at the Ross Dress for Less store on summer at Warring in Memphis, Tennessee, I passed a sweet, little girl with a ball who was bouncing the ball very closely to herself. She was being very quiet and was bouncing the ball gently within two inches of where she stood. She was causing no harm to anyone, and she certainly was not a danger to anyone.
Then, here comes this brute of a manager and snaps, "DON'T BOUNCE THAT BALL!" I couldn't believe it, because I had seen balls thrown in this very store with no comment being made. I quickly spoke out: 'Why not?' The store-woman snapped at me and yelled: "IT'S FOR SAFETY." I could not believe what she was saying since I had witnessed balls being thrown across the store by older boys. I replied: 'Then I hope you tell all the children who are throwing balls not to.' She replied, "Yes, I will." This entire conversation was spoken to me with her back to me.
I came home and immediately looked for the executive offices of the Ross Dress for Less department stores and could not find anything. I did find this complaint board.
I am tired of rude store managers who, it is apparent, are not being supervised. When did it become approriate to "snap" at children in public and then, "yell" at customers.
Where is the responsiblity board for Ross Dress for Less? Where is the place to go to talk to someone when one of their employees is rude, out-of-line, and mean? Or, do they just make sure they hire the mean ones, --there sure are a lot of complaints agains these store chains.
It will not be a problem for me not to go to that particular store again. But, I still would like to know that someone is listening to me.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - Dressing Room/Unprofessional/Unethical behavior 
- Ross Dress for Less - a rude manager
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service
- Ross Dress for Less - the manager of the store in burien washington
- Ross Dress for Less - return merchandise