Ross Dress for Less / no customer service banner & rude ross employees
Yesterday, I walked in ross stores at the loop, kissmmee, fl to return my short which was small in size. When I walked in there was no customer service board which I can follow and the register which was taking care of returns was lit off.
I went to the next register which was purchase only assuming they are taking care of return. After waiting for 40 minutes in line because of an old lady who was damn slow with the purchases, I got to know that I have to go to the counter which is number 1 counter and light is lit off.
Old lady asked the lit off counter register lady ' virgin' to take care of me next but one other customer started complaining about me coming in between the line. Now what is my fault? There was no customer service board + counter light is switched off as if it's her time is up. I was asked by line manager to go back in line and wait for my turn again.
I talked to the asst/ manager on the spot after that and she agreed that this is common complaint. That means nobody is taking care of it? Nobody?
I have left 3 voicemail with david clark, district manager and waiting for a good response.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - Dressing Room/Unprofessional/Unethical behavior 
- Ross Dress for Less - a rude manager
- Ross Dress for Less - customer service
- Ross Dress for Less - the manager of the store in burien washington
- Ross Dress for Less - return merchandise