Ross Dress for Less / horrible service!
HORRIBLE Service. In which trailer park they find employees??? No MANNERS at all, not even basic business communication skills are represented. I have been a customers for years since I can always find a bargains there. I am not happy about this store, but I am OK to shop there because of bargains. Today they were unbelievable rude to me. I always shop with my yorkie girl (for those who don't know - yorkies are recommended for people with allergy problems) with NO problems at ALL. My dog is very intelligent and well behaved. She was in STROLLER that always is CLOSED inside any stores.
The security guy named W. (or whatever, with blond hair and short/ fat), SAW how my hubby was dropping me by the store, how my husband WAIT for us for a few minutes until we were gone inside the store. And after my husband left, he REFUSED me to come inside. As a result I was waiting for my husband by the door for next two hours.
When my husband came back, I went inside, asked for manager to show a store policy, and I was refused. She absolutely cannot communicate with customers. Trash! Interrupted me and didn't care a word I was saying. I don't know who is responsible for hiring peope in this store, they should be shape for hiring people like that, but I will make sure that those people, who were rude to me, will be hired. I am not that type of person who accept this service, and they WILL pay back.
It happened on Saturday, December, 9 appx. 12 pm.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Dress for Less - Manager at the Lawton branch
- Ross Dress for Less - Double Desserts play doh sweet shoppe
- Ross Dress for Less - store manager 
- Ross Dress for Less - rude associate
- Ross Dress for Less - store manager