Ross/Chino Store / Clerk and Supervisor

1 5501 Philadelphia StreetChino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (90) 364-1722

Coprorate Office:

I visited Ross on 10-5/08 at 5:15 p.m. I entered the store to reture some items, that were purchased for my husband. My husband and I were in line the cashier Genevieve was not helpful and has a bad attitude. Customer service was unreal. Plus, we had to get in line twice. I didn' have my recipt, I had to go to my car to look for it. Then I went back into the store.

But this time, I talked to the supervisor (Frank),
who didn't help or tried to help me. I told him I didn't want to get in line again for the third time. That his cashier was not nice and I didn't want to go in her line again. He was not helpful, no customer service again!

I know he was wrong because he covered his name tag, so did the cashier or he told her to.

Mybe their a couple, because he take her side and were laughing with each other.

I'm a teacher and I go to Ross alot because, we have baby shower for the students and birthday gifts too. Plus, I go for my family too.

This is the last time I will go to Ross.

No customer services and just incase Frank says their were not any other cashiers, their were two others right in front of us.

Respectfully,

Mrs. Jennie Lucero

Comments

• Ka
      19th of Jun, 2013

Do not shop at this store. It is always super sloppy and dirty. The employees here are thieves. They stole my shopping bag filled with items I purchased from another store while I was in the dressing room. They didn't allow me to bring it in with me. The female employee told me to live it inside a plastic bin. She told me I don't need to worry. When I told her I cannot find what she told me to leave inside the plastic bin, then she refuse to assist me. She told me it is not her job to watch over my personal belongings. I know she stole my bag with someone else's help.