RosewholesaleScam!

Rose Wholesale is nothing but scam! I've purchased few shirts from this website as gifts fro my friends. I received no order confirmation email and no tracking number. But they immediately charged my credit card! Several weeks passed and nothing arrived so I called them. I tried to contact them by phone a few times to check the status of my order but no one ever picked up the phone. After reading all the reviews I think that this company is obviously a scam. I have contacted my bank and reported Rosewholesale to BBB. Action will be taken against Rose Wholesale very soon.

Dr
Mar 07, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      May 11, 2016

Dear Drosmaa2,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution. Would you mind providing us your order number?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

Yours sincerely,