Rosewholesale / I want a refund!

I have ordered three dresses from Rosewholesale and I was so excited about my purchase since all the dresses I have bought looked really beautiful. When they finally showed up I was terrified. My dresses looked awful, material was absolutely rubbish, there were loose threads and it smelled nasty! I immediately contacted Rosewholesale customer service and asked for a refund. They asked me to send pictures which I did, but they said there was nothing wrong so they cannot give me a refund! They are the very unprofessional and not trustworthy, please don't give them your hard earned money!

Er
Mar 17, 2016

Comments

• Gi
      May 11, 2016

Dear Eren,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Could you please provide us your order number?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosewholesale.com or submit a ticket here:https://support.rosewholesale.com/ticket/ticket/index

Yours sincerely,