Rosetta Stone Italian / Inability to register

United States Review updated:

My daughter gave me the Rosetta Stone set for Italian as a Christmas gift. Unfortunately, I must have thrown the registration number out...I was told that it was on a white "postcard" in the box. When I called for help with the installation they insisted that I had to have the number or proof of purchase. I called my daughter who purchased it but she did not have the receipt...it was bought from Amazon so the Rosetta Stone group did not have her name in their system. I am left with a $200+ set that cannot be used. I asked where I could send it back so that they could see that it was unused and they told me I would have to have a ticket number. We have a trip to Itlay planned in a few weeks and, by the time I can have the situation settled, the set will be of no use to me.
A warning to all who open the boxes, be careful not to throw the registration card away by mistake.

Sl

Comments

• Da
      24th of Oct, 2010

I used to work for the company and we emphasized to buy from us directly as situations like these happen through 3rd party distributors.