Rosetta Stone Italian / Inability to register
My daughter gave me the Rosetta Stone set for Italian as a Christmas gift. Unfortunately, I must have thrown the registration number out...I was told that it was on a white "postcard" in the box. When I called for help with the installation they insisted that I had to have the number or proof of purchase. I called my daughter who purchased it but she did not have the receipt...it was bought from Amazon so the Rosetta Stone group did not have her name in their system. I am left with a $200+ set that cannot be used. I asked where I could send it back so that they could see that it was unused and they told me I would have to have a ticket number. We have a trip to Itlay planned in a few weeks and, by the time I can have the situation settled, the set will be of no use to me.
A warning to all who open the boxes, be careful not to throw the registration card away by mistake.
More Rosetta Stone Italian Complaints & Reviews
- Rosetta Stone V3 Spanish Latin - Pirated software 
- Rosetta Stone Or Pimsleur Language - Harrasment 
- Rosetta Stone - Bad service 
- Rosetta Stone - Activating 
- Rosetta Stone - product cannot be activated
- Rosettastone Languages - Misunderstanding
- Rosetta Stone - version 2 cd mandarin chinese will not run in windows 10.
- Rosetta Stone - Incorrect Language files - No customer support
- Rosetta Stone French Software - Fake 
- Rosetta Stone Inc - Very expensive problem