RoseSource / customer service

United States Review updated:
I ordered 200 roses and 100+ filler flowers for centerpieces for my daughter's wedding reception.
The roses were fine, however they sent the wrong filler flowers, I went back and forth with Carla Morilla, provided her copies of the invoice and the transcript of the online chat when I ordered which verified the agent had sold me a specific color which was different from what they shipped. She argued rudely, insisted I was wrong, even though I provided documentation. Apparently they don't even sell the color I was "sold", but the agent represented that they did. In early shopping on their website, via online chat Carla was rude, attempted to pressure me into ordering by saying prices were going up, when they weren't. The roses were gorgeous, but the customer service is horrible. There are several people that take orders, but if you have a problem it is going through Carla, Carla's theme is "the customer is always wrong." I would never order from them again because if something goes wrong, they WILL NOT make it right. I ordered and paid for 10 packs of rose food, they forgot to send it, acknowledged they didn't sent it, haven't been refunded.

More RoseSource Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Be
  22nd of Sep, 2011
I’ll be happy and surprised to hear if anyone has ever loved their flowers from RoseSource. This site is not worth the headache or heartache it has caused many brides. It shouldn’t be rare that they actually come through with the promised/advertised product. I will never recommend them to anyone because they are likely to be disappointed. My wedding flowers were a nightmare and arrived dead. I had to send someone to the grocery store on the day of my wedding. Not a penny was returned and Carla wasn’t helpful, neither was anyone else. I felt robbed.