RoseGal / worst online store ever!

I ordered three shirts from RoseGal about a month ago. When I received them I was very disappointed since the shirts looked nothing like the pictures on their website. Shirts were of a very poor quality, very thin and made out of the thinnest fabrics possible! Sizes were totally incorrect. Everything was way smaller than I expected them to be, as well as the quality of the clothing was very poor. And on top of that, they said free shipping, but later they charged additional $25 form my card! Just ridiculous! They never give money back, they can offer only a store credit. I want my money back.

Pe
Feb 24, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Peggy

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,