RoseGal / winning prize

United States Review updated:

I'm begging for someone to help me this man that told me that I winned 25000$&that I had to pay 2900$ for tax&I paid 2500$ &he told me that I couldn't have the prize because of that.once again i'm desperate for someone to help me by calling him at 3012885871please.perhaps investigate for me&I will be very, very, very please.thanks for taking the time to read my message, I hope you do your best to help me please out your kindness

Ka
Oct 23, 2017

Comments

Oct 23, 2017

You got scammed nitwit.

• Ni
      Nov 08, 2017

@Anita Bawnghit I had to learned this lesson the hard way the company by the tb dresses done me this way so I have learned to always check accurate company phone number and the reviews thanks to this am not ordering nothing from this company its best for customers to do our research first before sending these scam company our money and yes I also learned to read their return policy which didn't sound right to me. once I read their policy and their reviews I knew then not to deal with this company they have these clothes and all their merchandise pictures looking eye catching but knowing they don't give or do good business to customers. thanks again reviews you all help me not to be scam by this company.

• Ni
      Nov 08, 2017

Teach yourself to always read the reviews and the company policy before sending them our money because once you hit send its over they have excuses after excuse reasons why you don't received (your) money back. Don't be in a rush take your time in the long run it will pay off yes pay off by not losing our hard earned money.