RoseGal / poor quality/impossible to get a refund/stay away!

I kept seeing pop-up ads for what looked like cute clothes from a website called RoseGal. The costs were so extremely inexpensive compared to what the photos showed- should have been my first clue. Their sizing chart made no sense. I'm a US side 10 and depending on the item, I was to order anything from a medium to an XXL. I decided to take a risk and I ordered 3 tops that were all similar in style-peasant/bohemian type. Again, all 3 had different size charts but I actually bought XXL's in all 3. They arrived and all 3 were too small. They were the equivalent of a US size 0. I couldn't even get them over my head. The quality was utter garbage and did not resemble at all what was pictured. If it were just a sizing issue, I would have sent them to my nieces-both in Middle School and weigh about 75 pounds but the quality was so bad. I tried to return them and after several emails (there was no phone #), I got one that said I had to take photos of the items next to a measuring tape to prove that the items were too small and that the wrong size had been sent even though all my emails addressed the incorrect size charts. I finally decided that it was not worth my time to even attempt to return them. I would have donated them to Goodwill but the quality was so poor that I didn't even want to have anyone pay $1 (or nothing) and have it fall apart. Do NOT shop from this website. You WILL be disappointed.

Lw
Apr 12, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear LWD01915,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    Our team has reviewed your complaint and will offer you a solution.Could you please provide us your order number or emal address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,
    Rosegal.com Customer Service

• Sh
      Mar 25, 2017

I've sent multiple images of my defective order, emails requesting a cash refund to my PayPal account and still no refund..just a lot of formatted cut & paste Customer Service emails from different agents.

Besides an International Small Claims suit/legal action, what does it take to get a refund from this company?? It's well over the 48 hour mark. Several days have passed.

In fact, this is week 2 of the battle. And no sign of a refund in my PayPal account.

• Sh