RoseGal / chinese scam company!

A friend of mine ordered from RoseGal and was very satisfied with her purchase. She recommended me this site and I decided to order something too. Well, I guess I just wasn't so lucky. I've ordered two dresses and paid through PayPal. Then I received a confirmation email and my tracking number and everything seemed fine. The next day I received a message stating my order had shipped. Three weeks passed and nothing arrived, and when I contacted them they replied in Chinese! So I contacted PayPal and my bank. I hope I'll get my refund!

Tr
Mar 10, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Trinna,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Although the standard delivery time of Flat Rate Shipping will be around 10-25 business days after dispatch, there are some external factors which may cause some delay.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Could you please provide us your order number or email address registered on our website?

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,