RoseGal / cheap looking clothing

Shenzhen, China Review updated:

I ordered few items from RoseGal and was quite disappointed with the extremely cheap fabrics. I purchased a jacket for $40, but the size was wrong, so it didn't fit at all. I was told they cannot give me a refund, but can offer $10 as an excuse. It is very difficult to contact them, because they do not have a phone number. We tried to resolve the problem and it took us almost two months! They asked me to measure everything in centimeters and take some photos. I sent them everything and proved that jacket was too small, but they just don't care that the jacket is all wrong. I was told they won't refund any more than $10.I don't want to buy any more of their cheap clothing!

So
Dec 29, 2015

Comments

• Ra
      Apr 21, 2016

Dear Sophie444,

Thank you so much for your important feedback.

We offer the detailed measurement chart for each item, maybe you chose your regular size and the size you chose was not fit.
    I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you.Please kindly provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to [protected]@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,