RoseGal / biggest mistake ever!

1 Shenzhen, China Review updated:

Too bad I had not looked at the reviews until now. Several days ago received my order and was very disappointed. I ordered five dresses items and they look nothing like the pictures! I ordered large sizes since I knew that things are coming from China, but the clothes looked like they were made for kids! I have contacted the customer support and was asked to send pictures to authorize a return. I told them to go look at their inventory and look at what they posted on their website! They replied that I am a very rude person and refused to give me a refund. This company is ridiculous! No customer service!

Ad
Jan 13, 2016

Comments

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2016

Dear Ada,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Please understand we source our items direct from the manufacturer.We have submitted the problem to our supplier then will check and resolve it for you soon.
    We have taken care of your complaint and will offer you a resolution.We would be very grateful if you could provide us your order number or email address registered on our website.

If any question, please email to support@rosegal.com or submit a ticket "Reply from complaintsboard" here:https://support.rosegal.com/ticket/ticket/index.

Yours sincerely,