Roosevelt Square Apartments - Phoenix, AZ / Unlawful behavior!

In October 2006 an employee at Roosevelt Square Apartment Homes gave out personal information regarding my lease terms to a non lease holder over the telephone. This information included the day my lease was signed at the exact day it expired. When I brought this complaint to the apartment manager she was inclined to believe the employee, who of course lied to keep her job, instead of a model tenant. I then submitted a complaint to their complaint department who, SURPRISE!, ultimately denied my claim. These infractions committed by Roosevelt Square Apt. put me in danger and supports the widely know fact that businesses can exhibit unlawful behavior without fear of disciplinary action.

Va

Comments

• Cj
      9th of Mar, 2007

I am a past resident of Roosevelt Square. What they did in my situation (which is the same as yours) after my complaint was filed I was banned from the leasing office, maintenance stopped on my unit and the property manager became extremely rude and hostile without merit to do so. Their management staff (onsite) is extremely unprofessional and incorrigible. I completely agree with the basis of your complaint.

18th of Jul, 2007

I was a resident for 3 years and paid over $60,000 in rent over that time. I put in my 60 day notice to vacate when I decided it was time to move back to Los Angeles. I had nothing but raving reviews for Roosevelt Square UNTIL 30 days after I moved out I received a notice stating I owed 1 month of rent because they did not receive a 60 day notice. The manager that received this notice at the time was named Amy - she specifically said she would take care of this problem.

During this period they switched managers and the new manager did not get Amy's memo. They billed me and sent the amount due to Collections!

I paid before it affected my credit rating - but the fact is that Roosevelt Square dropped the ball and THEY DID NOT accept responsibility for their actions.

TOM, who claims to be a manager at Roosevelt Square is rude and very unprofessional. I made 2 attempts to resolve this issue with Tom and he hung up on me twice!

• Ti
      6th of Sep, 2007

I want to complain to the apt manager she never gave anyone notices that she had people coming around painting apartments and i never was giving any notices. I don't know how to go by doing this. Advise smb!