Roop Gas Service / Poor service, fraud, extra charges and negligence

1 India Review updated:

I am a LPG Indane customer with Roop Gas Agency, New Delhi (Kondli) and my consumer Number is 689. The Agency Staff and Agency owner both are very negligent and rude and never here my complaint. They never deliver the cylinder on time to me and I have lodged complaints to the agency several times but nothing has been done as yet.

I lodged a web complaint few months ago to the owner of the agency but she paid deaf ear to it and even I lodged a web complaint to the Indian Oil Corporation's respective area heads also but again they paid deaf ear to my complaint so I again lodged a complaint on 16.08.2007 but again nothing been done.

Every time I have to go to the agency to book the cylinder as they never book my cylinder on phone and everytime ask to show my gas papers to them and even they have charged Rs. 40 from me two times and did some inspection at my home but all in vain.

I am really in a very very bad condition due to this... please help smb...

I will be highly obliged and thankful.

Comments

24th of Sep, 2007

What ever is mentioned in the above complaint about Roop Gas agency, New Kondli, Delhi is absolutely true. I face the similar problems very often.

• Ra
      1st of Oct, 2007

I am fully agree with the above comments. ROOP GAS SERVICE is fraud company, not giving services to the customers. The agency licence should be cancelled with immediate effect. Lot of people are facing this kind of problems. No one is there for hearing this kind of complaint.

Please let me know who can help for resolving these issues ??
    Another thing I want to know that How can I transfer this my GAS agency ?

Now they have stopped taking the booking through telephonically. No one is there at my home for going there and booking the GAS every time. Life is become miserable because of this.

Please do reply how can I go to higher authority and let me know the telephone no. and adress for these area's Inspector.

Please help for the same, I will be highly obliged and thankful.

(RAVI)