[Resolved] Rooms To Go / sofa loveseat and chair
I purchase this leather furniture in 2011 . 2013 this funiture started pealing and I'm so disappointed that it didn't last three years. We have no children not a lot of sitting on it. I can't return it because of course warranty had expired. Doing my research on this found RTG had so many complaints because this is bonded leather. So upset ! I was not expecting to purchase new furniture for a while.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2019
We would love to help any way we can! Please email your order info and details to us at [protected]@RoomsToGo.com.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - customer service/financing/delivery
- Rooms To Go - dining room set order 2313284
- Rooms To Go - 11 month old two power recliners falling apart
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - bad customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go - third time gray server damaged upon delivery