Rooms to Go — sofa and chair set cindy crawford home
We purchased a sofa and chair set from Rooms to Go in 2009 from a Rooms to Go in Clearwater FL. We live here 3 months a year. In 2014, both pieces started to fray and shred (see attached photos). They continue to peel away. We visited the store, spoke to the manager and showed him the problem. He suggested we call corporate. We called and were told that the sofa and were chair were too old. We explained that even though that was true in years, it was not true in actual wear. We were told they would review the case but never got an answer. We have returned to our condo this week. The chair and sofa have gotten worse. We are planning to throw them out.
Our experience with the sofa and chair and the service at Rooms to Go was awful. We will not be shopping there again and have shared our discontent with friends. Very sad
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set