[Resolved] Rooms to Go / sectional, ottoman, table, & lamp
My coach is now sagging to the floor, the material is of poor quality, faded and stained regardless of protection added via R2G. They sent the wrong table and never replaced it with the correct one. The lamp had a hairline crack that they never replaced. The ottoman is mishapen. They sent two dudes who didn't speak English that left everything in boxes and in the wrong area of the home. Now my warranty that I DIDN'T want doesn't even protect my actual issues. Poor customer service.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2017
Aly, We would love to look into this for you. Please email us the details of your order to [protected]@roomstogo.com.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set