Rooms To Go

Posted: Jun 19, 2017 by

product quality

I bought a sectional couch from your company less than 4 months ago. Two months after I bought it, one of the legs broke. I immediately called customer service and was informed the couch was sold "as is". I understand "as is" I just thought Rooms To Go sold quality merchandise. Home furniture is suppose to last years, not a couple months. The next time I tried to get this resolved I spoke to Stacey Creasy, she said she would have someone come repair it. After waiting 3 weeks I get a call from Jessica Moralez stating that I needed to call the manufacturer. I didn't buy the couch from the manufacturer, I bought it from RoomsToGo! I would like my couch replaced or at very least repaired. On top of that I am paying double what the couch is worth. I have no credit and am being taxed for that. It is completely ridiculous. I make my payments on time and in full. Now I have a non-functional couch. I expected better customer service and quality merchandise.
Rooms To Go
2253 Gallatin Pike North
Nashville, TN 37115
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree