Rooms To Go - Mesquite / theft

Mesquite, United States Review updated:

BEWARE!!! Do not shop at the Rooms to go store in Mesquite Texas!!! I have had the worst experience!!! I ordered my furniture 3 weeks ago and upon delivery day guess what, the furniture is ALL WRONG!!! the delivery men first arrived and parked their delivery truck in the middle of our street blocking ALL my neighbors from entering or exiting, they then proceeded to begin assembly of the breakfast table and chairs in the middle of the street, again without any regard to my neighbors! After 30 mins. I am told that all the pieces are wrong for assembly of the table/chairs and it is recommended to me by the gentleman to refuse the order! I did just that and contacted customer service. I spoke with "Rose" and she told me if I don't want it I have to pay 20% restocking fee!!! Are you kidding me, pay 20% for your inabilities to deliver to me the correct furniture and or pieces!! This is the second time this has happened with Rooms to go! I had this same issue with furniture ordered from them 10 years ago and I told myself never again!! Well I just received my reminder!! Needless to say I still do not have a table, I still can not get my money back, this place is a joke!!! DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

Sm
Jul 29, 2014

Comments

• Me
      Oct 29, 2014

I cannot speak for the Mesquite location but I shopped at the Frisco location and it is ridiculous. I do not know how these people are not in jail much less still operating a business. I have never seen a company cheat, fraud and steal so blatantly from their customers.