Rooms To Go / living room sofa set

6411 Bluestone Dr, Brookshire, TX, United States
Phone: 2818892280

I purchased a new living room set from Rooms To Go in 2015. I noticed some dried looking debris attached to the outside of the furniture but really didn't think anything of it. Within a year, I started breaking out and feeling like something was biting me but I couldn't figure out what was going on. I have my home exterminated every 3 months, never saw anything. After several months of torment, I began wondering if it was bed bugs so I Googled bed bugs to see what they look like. Then 1 day, I finally saw something that resembled a pic so I threw my mattresses, the beding, pillows, mattress covers, EVERYTHING away, I thought all of it had somehow got infested. After sleeping in another room for several months, I finally purchased new mattresses, bed bug covers for them as well as bed bug covers for the pillows. I purchased new bedding and sheets as well. I was so excited to move back into my brand new beautiful room. Five days after getting my new bed, I saw a bed bug in the middle of my brand new comforter! I was devastated! I wanted to just grab my purse and move! Instead, I contacted my exterminator who came out and treated my bedroom, he confirmed I definitely had a bed bug problem just before I got rid of my old bed so when I saw this new bed bug on my new bed, I just lost it! I contacted my exterminator again who came out and exterminated my bedroom and whole house and yard again. While waiting on him, I began frantically looking at all my furniture. I decided to check under the sofa pillows only to discover the whole sofa set was infested! I literally saw them embedded in the Micofiber! They were hiding in the seams, some was alive, some was already dried up like what I had seen on the outside of the sofa! They were very hard to see because of the chocolate color of the sofa. As it turns out, while lounging on my sofa and then moving to my bed, I was transferring the bed bugs from the sofa to my bed which means there was nothing wrong with my mattresses at all, it was the soda all the time! So me and my grandson had been tortured for a while, being eaten alive!
In 2013, I purchased a bedroom set with mattresses/box spring for my grandson also. My daughter advised me they had bed bugs in their brand new home. The exterminator told her they seem to confined just in my grandson's room. They were in the furniture I purchased for him from Rooms To Go. She was forced to throw away a practically new bedroom set, including the mattresses and all the bedding, pillows, etc, all of his books and some clothing. After my ordeal, I realized that both sets of furniture came from the Rooms To Go warehouse in Brookshire Texas! I will never purchase ANYTHING from Rooms To Go ever again! The warehouse where they store their furniture has to be infested with bed bugs, that's where both sets of furniture came from! The public needs to be warned because this is a serious problem! Of course I threw the sofa set away and everything else in my living room. This was 3 1/2 years of torture and lots of wasted money spent!

Jan 06, 2017