[Resolved] Rooms To Go Kissimmee / I bought a big leather couch with recliners

For some unknown reason the couch sectional have come apart i'm seven years old I called customer service I called the store and no one really gives a hoot about coming out and putting my couches back together again my sectionals that's all I wanted was someone to put my sectional is back together when I purchase this item I did not want any of leather protection on it even though the salesman and I will run anyway I have another $300 on and I never said anything at this point i'm saying watch your salesman there out to rip you off around to say things you don't mean I bought it anyway so I called today maybe the 29th to ask them to please send somebody out and they say were sorry sir it's been a few months now you're out of warranty and screw me when i'm trying to put my couches back together again so it's far as i'm concerned no one cares at rooms to go the manager doesn't care the customer service department could give two hoots about it I don't recommend buying anything from rooms to go you're just nothing but a big rip off company

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018

We hate to hear you feel this way and would love to find out why. Please email us the details of your order to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com and we will be more than happy to look into this for you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Vi