[Resolved] Rooms To Go / I am complaining about the delivery service that rooms to go used to deliver my furniture.
The delivery service scratched up my floor and broke the wood border around the floor when the delivered my furniture on 05/04/18. I reported it the day it happen and now I can not get anyone from their claims teams to call me back or even address the issue. I have been calling every two days since this happen on 05/04/18 and getting no where. This is the first time I have bought furniture from Rooms to Go and it will be my last time as well. I have called the store in Lakeland FL and spoke with the sales person Bill who sold the furniture to me but all he could tell me was to ask for a supervisor when I call Customer Service again. All I am looking for is for them to fix my floor that they messed up, that is not asking too much! That is the least they can do.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Jun 07, 2018
We are deeply disappointed to hear that you have not received the service that you deserve! Please send us an email with your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - deliver never made an attempt
- Rooms To Go - driver
- Rooms To Go - delivery of furniture purchased
- Rooms To Go - Delivery of furniture
- Rooms To Go - delivery and set up