Rooms To Go / I am complaining about the delivery service that rooms to go used to deliver my furniture.
The delivery service scratched up my floor and broke the wood border around the floor when the delivered my furniture on 05/04/18. I reported it the day it happen and now I can not get anyone from their claims teams to call me back or even address the issue. I have been calling every two days since this happen on 05/04/18 and getting no where. This is the first time I have bought furniture from Rooms to Go and it will be my last time as well. I have called the store in Lakeland FL and spoke with the sales person Bill who sold the furniture to me but all he could tell me was to ask for a supervisor when I call Customer Service again. All I am looking for is for them to fix my floor that they messed up, that is not asking too much! That is the least they can do.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - Parts Not Received
- Rooms To Go - delivery, customer service
- Rooms To Go - chest
- Rooms To Go - cindy crawford couch
- Rooms To Go - poor quality control/ poor customer service