Rooms to Go / con on extended warranty-poor quality
Furniture not delivered when promised, months late, as I see everyone else has had the same problem.
I purchased $8, 000.00 worth of furniture which included the extended warranty which the salesman, "dave bridgewater #025369" @ grapevine, tx store, told us the warranty was for the lifetime of the furniture if anything went wrong. No warranty documentation was given to us.
Come to find out, this is a total lie, after calling to get service on the cheap furniture which has not lasted two (2) years. Customer service said they would email a copy of the warranty which I still have not received.
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms to Go - delivery service
- Rooms to Go - mattress
- Rooms to Go - damaged tv
- Rooms to Go - bed installment
- Rooms to Go - order no. 13131114 delivery and set up and complaint process