Rooms To Go / con on extended warranty-poor quality
Furniture not delivered when promised, months late, as I see everyone else has had the same problem.
I purchased $8, 000.00 worth of furniture which included the extended warranty which the salesman, "dave bridgewater #025369" @ grapevine, tx store, told us the warranty was for the lifetime of the furniture if anything went wrong. No warranty documentation was given to us.
Come to find out, this is a total lie, after calling to get service on the cheap furniture which has not lasted two (2) years. Customer service said they would email a copy of the warranty which I still have not received.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - coffee table/sofa table
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - mattress sagging only 3 months after purchases
- Rooms To Go - bedroom furniture set
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.