Rooms To Go / poor quality and bad service
Terrible quality furniture. I purchased a top-of-the-line leather sofa and loveseat from them 3 years ago. Within a year, the leather was cracking, even though I took very good care of it. Now, the sofa has so many cracks in it that I have to throw it out. Its just too ugly to look at. The feet, made of a cheap, brittle plastic (rather than solid wood) shattered and exposed nails to my wooden floors.
Customer service (after the purchase, of course) was terrible. Sales person was rude and surly. Save yourself the headache and purchase furniture somewhere (ANYWHERE) else.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - furniture
- Rooms To Go - poor quality furniture & poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - worst company
- Rooms To Go The Woodlands - dining table and chairs
- Rooms To Go - parts order