[Resolved] Rooms to Go / delivery of furniture

My husband and I purchased a love seat, sofa and ottoman on July 28, 2018 . When we made the purchase we explained that we would need the furniture ASAP. We were ensured that we would have it on August 1st, after not hearing anything I called and found out that our date had been canceled and not rescheduled. After several calls and very rude management, we we told it would be here on August 3rd. I called today ( August 3rd ) and was told it would be delivered on August 6.
We will be canceling our order. I really expected better service from Rooms to Go.

• Resolution statement

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2018

Something definitely isn't right here and we would love to help you get to the bottom of it. If you could send us your order info and the details to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com we'd be happy to look into this for you!

Ga