[Resolved] Rooms to Go / delivery of furniture
My husband and I purchased a love seat, sofa and ottoman on July 28, 2018 . When we made the purchase we explained that we would need the furniture ASAP. We were ensured that we would have it on August 1st, after not hearing anything I called and found out that our date had been canceled and not rescheduled. After several calls and very rude management, we we told it would be here on August 3rd. I called today ( August 3rd ) and was told it would be delivered on August 6.
We will be canceling our order. I really expected better service from Rooms to Go.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Aug 24, 2018
Something definitely isn't right here and we would love to help you get to the bottom of it. If you could send us your order info and the details to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com we'd be happy to look into this for you!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set