[Resolved] Rooms to Go / delivered furniture
Rooms To Go delivered some furniture to my house the workers complained about how heavy the furniture was and that they didn't know they had to carry the furniture upstairs.They tore the wood molding off the side of my front door, damaged my walls going up the stairs pretty bad where the furniture scrubbed up against the walls.I called Rooms To Go customer service on that following Monday told them what happen .Its been over three weeks no one has called me back about the damage that was done to my house.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Dec 08, 2017
We are sorry that you haven’t received the service you deserve! We would love to help out anyway that we can, just send us the order details to [protected]@Roomstogo.com. We hope to hear from yous soon!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set