Rooms To Go / scam and cheating

Made a 2 room purchase on july 5th. Now september 17th and still have yet to receive delivery on the sofa or dining table. They delivered the first dining table and it was broken. Tried to get me to "just keep it until we sort it out". Sent it back. 3 weeks later they deliver another table, it is broken also and in addition has the wrong table top.

Say they will have it and the sofa in another three weeks. Tomorrow is the delivery date and today they tell me the sofa will maybe be ready in another 30 days and the hope the table doesn't fall apart this time. Customer service says call the store. Store manager will not speak to me. His salesman lackey tells me I need to talk to customer service. They played this game of putting me on hold while they talked to the manager repeatedly but I cannot speak to the manager. He is busy with customers. What am i?

No one will authorize a complete return. They want me to "reselect" furniture that may or may not match the partial pieces I have now.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      24th of Mar, 2009

Furniture not delivered when promised, as I see everyone else has had the same problem.

I purchased $8, 000.00 worth of furniture which included the EXTENDED WARRANTY which the salesman, "Dave Bridgewater #025369" @ Grapevine, TX store, told us the warranty was for the lifetime of the furniture if ANYTHING went wrong. No warranty documentation was given to us.

Come to find out, this is a total LIE, after calling to get service on the CHEAP furniture which has NOT LASTED TWO (2) years. Customer service said they would email a copy of the warranty WHICH I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED.