Rooms To Go / scam and cheating
Made a 2 room purchase on july 5th. Now september 17th and still have yet to receive delivery on the sofa or dining table. They delivered the first dining table and it was broken. Tried to get me to "just keep it until we sort it out". Sent it back. 3 weeks later they deliver another table, it is broken also and in addition has the wrong table top.
Say they will have it and the sofa in another three weeks. Tomorrow is the delivery date and today they tell me the sofa will maybe be ready in another 30 days and the hope the table doesn't fall apart this time. Customer service says call the store. Store manager will not speak to me. His salesman lackey tells me I need to talk to customer service. They played this game of putting me on hold while they talked to the manager repeatedly but I cannot speak to the manager. He is busy with customers. What am i?
No one will authorize a complete return. They want me to "reselect" furniture that may or may not match the partial pieces I have now.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - red sectional that was purchase 3 1/2 years ago
- Rooms To Go - isofa
- Rooms To Go - sectional sofa set warranty
- Rooms To Go - after hours delivery
- Rooms To Go - bedroom furniture