Rooms To Go / there was nothing they could do to help me
We called concerning defective wedge that was purchased along with console loveseat & queen sleeper, 7/07.
RTGO representative came and inspected wedge and agreed it was defective and stated he put in a request to have replaced and we would be receiving a call on 3 days when item would be delivered.
Saturday, 6/28/08, I received a call from RTGO and was told the item could not be replaced because item was no long available and there was nothing they could do to help me.
I can not believe that a furniture company as big as RTGO can not replace and piece of furniture that is less than one year old or give me some other alternative for my inconvenience.
Please reply to be ASAP, I am along time & loyal customer to your company and feel this could have been handling better.
18936 Duquesne, Dr
Tampa, FL 33647
Telephone: [protected] (C) 505-0842
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.
- Rooms To Go - inferior quality sofa
- Rooms To Go - bonita springs couches
- Rooms To Go - red sectional that was purchase 3 1/2 years ago
- Rooms To Go - isofa