Rooms To Go / awful experience
We purchased a mattress at Rooms To Go in Frisco, Texas and were told that we had 30 days try the mattress out and see if we liked it. We chose one specifically because it was soft, but when it was delivered, it felt completely different than the one on the showroom floor. It was as hard as a rock. We went back to the store and talked to the manager about exchanging for a softer mattress. The manager just told us to go home and "walk around on it." We explained to him that we were not happy with it and wanted to find out what our options were. Unfortunately, he continually cut us off and basically told us that we didn't understand how mattresses work. He would not listen to anything we had to say, and kept giving the same speech about how he would lose money if he took the mattress back. He was very condescending, and most of the time would not even look up from the papers he had in his hand. He treated us like we were stupid. When we tried to explain that we were told that we had 30 days, he didn't believe us at all, and said that he was sure that even if the salesman told us that, he would have also told us that it is up to the manager's discretion and would have brought the manager to see us. The part he was "sure was said" never was. We are extremely upset and disappointed with Rooms To Go, especially its complete lack of customer service. We will never shop at their store again, and caution others about doing so. If you do, be ready to accept whatever problems you end up having, because they are not willing to help resolve them.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - I am complaining about the delivery service that rooms to go used to deliver my furniture.
- Rooms To Go - delivery, customer service
- Rooms To Go - chest
- Rooms To Go - cindy crawford couch
- Rooms To Go - poor quality control/ poor customer service