[Resolved] Rooms to Go — bonded leather failure
I purchased a bonded leather sectional sofa from Rooms to Fo 02/15/2015. November, 2015 I called about the leather on the end recliner cracking and losing it's color. Rooms to Go sent out a gentleman to "repair and assess" the problem. He sanded the spots and spray painted the areas with a can of hideous smelling spray paint. The problem reappeared. I called again last August because the problem reappeared again in same places. I was told it was out of warranty. I informed them I had purchased the bonded leather thee year warranty. She informed me the warranty only covers stains caused by food and beverages. Salesman sure didn't explain that point. Cost $110.00. It is called Force Field Leather Protection. I decided I would just replace the recliner section that is damaged. Called local RTG and was told the unit has been discontinued. Lady suggested I send photos and complain to a website called showusatroomstogo.com. There is no such website. I have obviously been duped again. I knew I should have gone to Havertys but liked RTG style better.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Mar 29, 2017
Lorita, the email address is [protected]@roomstogo.com this is an email address not a website. Here you can send your pictures along with your concerns. You could also email us at [protected]@roomstogo.com. I hope this helps!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set