[Resolved] Rooms to Gobedroom furniture set

I bought this beautiful set in October and I received partial furniture in November 24, 2018 the dresser was broken.
They tried again December 1, 2018 to delivery guys broke the dresser by scratching and ripping my kitchen floor and leaving scratch marks through my house.
What kind of delivery people do they hire? Again they tried delivering for the 3rd time December 7, 2018 but what happens they break it outside the house because the delivery people are on the phone or not paying attention to what they are doing. I have had enough.
I want my money back and floor fixed as soon as possible. I have been patient long enough.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by sagaribay, Dec 10, 2018

nothing has been resolved

• Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018

This is horrible to hear! We are truly sorry to learn that you've had multiple failed deliveries and your home was damaged. We definitely need more info on this. Just send us your order # to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com and we would be happy to review this further and help in any way that we can! We look forward to hearing from you!

Sa