[Resolved] Rooms to Go — bedroom furniture set
I bought this beautiful set in October and I received partial furniture in November 24, 2018 the dresser was broken.
They tried again December 1, 2018 to delivery guys broke the dresser by scratching and ripping my kitchen floor and leaving scratch marks through my house.
What kind of delivery people do they hire? Again they tried delivering for the 3rd time December 7, 2018 but what happens they break it outside the house because the delivery people are on the phone or not paying attention to what they are doing. I have had enough.
I want my money back and floor fixed as soon as possible. I have been patient long enough.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Updated by sagaribay, Dec 10, 2018
nothing has been resolved
Rooms To Go Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018
This is horrible to hear! We are truly sorry to learn that you've had multiple failed deliveries and your home was damaged. We definitely need more info on this. Just send us your order # to [protected]@RoomsToGo.com and we would be happy to review this further and help in any way that we can! We look forward to hearing from you!
More Rooms to Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms to Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms to Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - the rep refused to help me with the leather coach, which started to fade away
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fabric high back recliner
- [Resolved] Rooms to Go - fraud!
- Rooms to Go - horribly delivery time, no stock availability
- Rooms to Go - living room sofa set