Roomfull Express / Buyer beware

Roomfull express is the worst furniture store I have ever dealt with. I purchased a livingroom suite and it was defective. The tech never showed up on the first appointment and said the sofa could not be fixed when he did come. No call back on the findings. I had to contact them. By then they used the excuse that it was over 30 days and it was reported well before then. They lie and use stall tactics whenever you have a problem. I think thier furniture must be seconds. Very poor quality and prices are not cheap. Buyer Beware.

Ha

Comments

Hu
  12th of Apr, 2009

Same here: Normally I buy at Ikea, but this time I thought I buy my sofa locally, bought a Lazy-Boy reclining sofa. The frame broke within one year (no heavy use!). A service tech was here in January, spare parts were send in February, the next tech showed up in April - parts were wrong, so we have a dismantled sofa sitting here. I will be back to Ikea for my next furniture purchases. Weiland, Pittsburgh

Ta
  10th of Sep, 2009

I live in Beaver pa. I bought a couch and chair from roomful express and the frame on the couch broke within a year. We paid well over 1, 000 dollars for the couch and chair. It is only me and my husband and we dont weight over 155 pounds. I called becuase I purchased a warranty and what do you know its not covered. Stay far away from this sorry excuse of a store. I will NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN.