Roomful Express Furniture - North Fayette Township, PA / Rude behavior from Roomful Express manager

Shopping with my wife and two kids, we stopped at Roomful Express, North Fayette Township, PA. Joe, the 20 something salesperson, said hi, can I help you. We said no thanks. Joe then started to tell us all about the specials - I said - no thanks, we just want to look around. Joe said "You will listen". I said kind of loudly - I don't have to listen to you, I'll just leave. Joe then said (quietly) "I'll step out with you and kick your ###". At this point I YELLED for a manager, Joe walked away into the store - talking VERY loudly, I explained to the manager what happened, got my kids and left. Joe is 20 something, bald, covered with tattoo's and looks more like a gang member than a salesperson. Be very careful in this store.

Comments

• Ro
      8th of Oct, 2009

Roomful express in monaca pa. I bought a couch and chair from them about a year and a half ago . I payed 1200. Well the couch is falling apart. I called to see if they could fix it and they said that I would have to pay 60.00 for someone to come out to look at it and then labor and parts. Ok, why the heck is my couch falling apart when its only a year old and its just me and my husband and we are not fat butts nor have we moved. To me this is unexceptable. I reported to the BBB OF PITTSBURGH AND THEY DIDNT EVEN CALL TO TALK TO ME ABOUT MY COMPLAINT THAT I PLACED ONLINE AT THE BBB WEBSITE. AND I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM THEM A MONTH AFTER I FILED THE COMPLAINT SAYING THAT THEY WHERE CLOSING MY CASE AS RESOLVED. NOW WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED??? I DIDNT EVEN RECIEVE A CALL FROM THEM OR AN EMAIL. I GUESS THE BBB OF PITTSBURGH SUCKS TOO!!! I HEARD THAT THEY RECIEVE MONEY FROM ROOMFUL EXPRESS AND OTHER COMPANIES THAT ARE MEMBERS OF BBB. BBB ALSO GAVE ROOMFUL EXPRESS AN +A RATING WHEN THERE ARE 84 COMPLAINTS IN 36 MONTHS!!! WHAT THE HE11 IS THAT!!!