Roomful Express / There is no &Express& in Roomful Express

Cranberry Township, PA, United States Review updated:
2.85

I purchased a sofa and two tables from Roomful Express. When they delivered my furniture the drivers hit my mailbox with the truck. The driver admitted to me that he hit it and to notify him of the damage and he would pay for it. He told me that I didn't have to call anybody that he would pay for it until I told him how much it was. He offered to come out to fix it but he hit the box and took it off the post. The mailbox is all cast aluminum so there was no way of fixing it. I finally called Roomful Express only to find out that they hire a co. that hires a co. to deliver the furniture. Roomful Express said that someone would contact me within 24 hours. I had to call back after 2 days and still no response. Finally the owner of the trucking co called me only to tell me that even if I have the receipt that he was not going to pay for it. After 2 weeks and many phone calls to Roomful Express and no response. I decided to return my furniture to find out that I can't because of my mailbox. I had to talk to the delivery manager first and he finally offered to pay for my mailbox. Still no check!!! February 21 to March 12 2008 is my experience of customer support over my mailbox and it is still not resolved. There is no "Express" in Roomful Express.
Va

Comments

Cu
  20th of Mar, 2008
This is Roomful Express Customer Support.

We are sorry that you feel that you have had a bad experience with our company and products. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We will be happy to have the opportunity to resolve your problem if you would call us with details.

Any customers that have legitimate issues with our products are requested to call us and we will do everything we can to resolve them.

Please call us at (888) 696-7378 - Monday thru Saturday 8:00 am-7:00 pm EST or email us at customersupport@roomfulexpress.com.
Ji
  26th of Apr, 2008
You should have notified the company immediately. You are really the dummy in this case!
Ji
  26th of Apr, 2008
I have been very, very happy wit Roomful Express. The customer service rep was one of the most polite custer service reps I have talked with and my concern was adressed very quickly.