Roof RepairRoof leaking after Fema payed

1 Review updated:

Ms. Robertson my 77 year old mom hired Mr. Ricky Glass on May 20, 2011 after the April storm. My mom is Mrs. Shirley Jean Perry, widow since 1992. She had NO INSURANCE and we called FEMA...They came they sent her a check for $1, 501.50. Mr. Glass price was $1, 500.00 he had two guys begin the work on friday May 20, 2011. The work was complete on Sunday May 22, 2011. My begin to see a leak in her room June 17, 2011, she begin to call Mr.Glass last friday, its been one week today and he refuse to return any phone calls. Ms. Robertson if there any way you can help us PLEASE call us or come by the property ANYTIME. Should we contact FEMA, ALaBASTER POLICE for warrant, or Who? Mr. Ricky Glass is from Alabaster, Al. We went to his property on Wed. June 22, 2011. left moms name/phone with one of the guys that worked on the roof, but still NO CALLS. Mr.Glass address: 1880-Fulton SpringsRd.Alabaster [protected]). PLEASE HELP US..

More Roof Repair Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ke
      Apr 30, 2012

I have hired Mr. Glass as well and the work has never been done. He took the money but never started the work. I have filed complaints with the better business bureau but it did no good. I guess small claims court will be the next option.