Rong Thien Co., Ltd / Fake wholesalers / product never received

1 Ho Chi Minh city Vietnam, Vietnam Review updated:

They represent themselves as a Dessicated Coconut dealer from Vietnam, offering their products in emails.
We've found nothing exceptional about the company ( scam search did not come up with any result ), the offer was right, free sample was sent to us as agreed, they presented a company bank account and we did not dig deeper. 50% advance payment was asked what we transferred and we never heard about them since (11.11.2106) . Emails and calls are not returned. Don't fall for them! It's a scam!
The woman who contacted us on behalf of the company:

Luna Nguyen
Email: [protected]@rongthien.vn
Skype: luna.nguyen13
Mob: +[protected]
Tel/ fax: (84.8)[protected]

Rong Thien Co., Ltd

Zo
Nov 27, 2016

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 03, 2017

They tried to trick me but I saw your message and Im not doing any business with them. Thanks for the advice.

• Zo
      Mar 04, 2017

@Carlos Calisth Hi Carlos,

I'm really really really glad that I could save you! ( I've reported them at the Vietnamese embassy this Monday )

• Ro
      Mar 13, 2017

Thank you for the information but when we called this company they said that they have returned you the money and the order was for 1 ton Is this true?
    Kindly let us know

• Zo
      Mar 13, 2017

@Roshini Ramani I wish it was true. I'm surprised they still running this scam. Ask them to show any proof of transfer to our account. Like a SWIFT sheet.

• Ro
      Mar 14, 2017

@Zoard Thank you so much for the information. It is very helpful. I have one more question, was the order for 1 ton?