RONCO / Scam and cheating

1 United States

I originally ordered shish kabob rods and food ties in November 2008. kept calling starting in December. Was assured at least 5 times it was on its way. Order came up missing. Another order was placed in February assured I would have it in a week. Of course 2 weeks later still no product. Called again, they said the order was canceled. Placed another order in march and guess what another call assured me it would go out the first week of April. Guess what it is the second week of April and still no order. I wonder if Ronco really knows what is going on with their company. I didn't know you had to beg to spend money in a company, especially when we are in a recession and businesses are suffering. Ronco must not be suffering. I'm about to take my Rotissarie back on warranty and buy a different companies product, maybe they will want to sell me the additional parts. I can tell Ronco has offshored the call center, maybe they are having the same problem as many other companies. You get what you pay for. Cheap labor equals bad results.

Ja