Ron and Pam Martin / Internet

1 Parks, AZ, United States

We live in Parks AZ, and internet is terrible here. We have bought a new jet pack and then an antenna attachment, but it has not improved. If the jet pack can pick up the internet, the 2 of us usually can't be on the internet at the same time. My wife will go on her phone and use the hotspot, but they told me at the Verizon store that it is not good for the phone to use it often for that. Many times that doesn't work either. We both have smartphones, but if we are trying to use the phone to look up something they don't always work either. I am sick of this! We live near Flagstaff and if we need to do something on the internet we drive 20 miles to town. Why is there no decent service here? At Verizon they told me if the Army base at Belmont is using the internet then it makes the signal weak for me. We've heard all sorts of excuses through the years. I know I am not the only person to complain about the service in Parks. We all talk about it often. We are disgusted! What can you do for us?
Ronald Martin [protected]