Romac Publishing romacpublishing.com / SCAM

Romac Publishing is a scam.

The new scam among the scammers is romacpublishing. com, they are a complete scam that only want to steal your money. I was contacted by them and they told me that i owed a bill. I never even heard of this company and told them to go to hell. Watch out for the Romac Publishing Scam. Check out their website which has a ranking of zero which means that nobody ever visits the site, and they charge hundreds of dollars, HaHaHa.

Comments

• G1
      15th of Feb, 2010

Not sure yet. but they do seem fishy. The don't have a telephone number for their website, that is a red flag

• Xo
      10th of Mar, 2010

I have been contacted by Romac publishing for the past two days. The first day, told me that it was time to renew my online listing for $499.00, I informed them that I had no such contract with them. They contacted me the next day, a different guy by the name of William, I also told him that that I have never been heard of them, he insisted that I did have relations with them, I asked him to provide me with evidence of previous payment and invoice records, then I asked him to provide me a GST # and he hung up on me. I thought it looked like a scam so I checked it out on line and found this web site.

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2010

MY COUSIN WAS CONTACTED BY romacpublishing.com AND THEY TOLD HER THAT SHE OWED THEM HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FOR AN ONLINE LISTING THAT SHE NEVER ORDERED. THEY KEEP ON HARRASING HER ON THE PHONE CALLING HER EVERY DAY. SHE GOT SCARED OF THEM BECAUSE THEY TOLD HER THAT THEY WOULD DESTROY HER CREDIT AND IF SHE WOULD NOT PAY THEY WOULD BRING HER TO COURT. SO I TYPE IN GOOGLE ROMAC PUBLISHING AND SCAM COMES UP RIGHT AWAY.
    SO I CONTACTED THE COMPETITION BUREAU AND THE RCMP AND THEY TOOK EVERYTHING IN NOTE. THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY HEARD OF THEM BECAUSE THEY HAD COMPLAINTS ON THEM BEFORE. I DID A LITTLE RESEARCH ONLINE AND THEY ARE LOCATED IN MONTREAL QUEBEC. THEN I FELL ON A SITE CALLED SEARCH THE ENTERPRISE REGISTER AND WHEN YOU GOOGLE THAT YOU CLICK ON IT THEN YOU TYPE IN ROMAC PUBLISHING AND IT TELLS YOU THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY.
    DO NOT PAY THESE SCAMMERS...

• Re
      12th of Mar, 2010

Thank you rainbow colors, i was also contacted by romac pubishing for a listing that they wanted 500$ for, and i argued with them that i do not have any relations with them and never did any busniess with them. I did go on that site search the enterprise register and found that romac publishing is located at 1420 crescent, montreal quebec h3g 2b7.
    The president/administrateur/actionnaire majorita of the company is Rothery, Kristen 941 de l'eglise verdun, quebec h4g 2n4. they tried to scam me but i didn't pay them and refuse to pay them.

• Ge
      12th of Mar, 2010

ROMACPUBLISHING IS A SCAM 103 complaints on file!!!

• Pe
      1st of Apr, 2010

Does anyone know how to get your website link off their listing?

• Ke
      15th of Jun, 2010

romac publishing is the biggest scam going - do not pay them !!! they just keep calling you about you on-line listing that no one looks at. 1000"s of complaints on this Co. and that is just the ones who are smart enough to look!

• Sc
      21st of Sep, 2010

does anyone have a telephone number for this company? i need to get in contact with them...

• Ke
      6th of Dec, 2010

I have been contacted by them as well. They say that I owe them nearly $500 as well. Its ridiculous. However, they arent the only company that is calling me with a similar story. J White Publication is another one right now. Any word on them?

• Bu
      17th of May, 2012

Do not agree to accept anything from these people until they play the original agreement for service. They try to corner you by getting you to agree to receive the final bill and then use that as the proof that you agreed to their services.

• Me
      6th of Nov, 2014

I actually know Kristen she used to work with me.
    Romac is scamming people, but its a numbers game.
    they send out hundreds of invoices and bank on getting a 10% to 15% payment rate.
    They rely on big companies that don't pay attention to invoices under 1000$ and just pay
    or they prey on small business owners who pay to get them off their back.
    As a seasoned telemarketer let me tell you this.
    They can't affect your credit so just don't talk to them and hang up as soon as they hello and they'll probably give up after a dozen calls.
    If the problem persists just send them a letter from your "legal department". If you don't have a legal department make one up.
    Remember they are lying to you so go ahead and lie to them.